We've been obsessed with the concept of a mythical T-Shirt 2.0 since we started Pistol Lake. Or, better yet, a go-anywhere, do-anything tee-like layer. One that outperforms major athletic and hiking companies' technical tees – something that gives us options, not limitations.
We spent two years developing the Holy Grail of fabrics – and it's called Eudae. The first performance fabric that you can cross continents in, but doesn't look out of place at a bar or the office.
Our hit-list of must-haves:
- Doesn't make you look like a Power Ranger or feel plastic-y
- Doesn't get smelly after multiple wears
- Doesn't have obnoxious branding
- Is lightweight + breathable
- Dries insanely fast
- Doesn't feel soggy when wet
... and we did it. Perfect for all of your summer activity needs.
Good For: Everyday casual, working out, sports, outdoors, travel, warmer weather, beach
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
Fabric name: Lightweight Eudae
Fabric composition: 76% Polyester, 19% Tencel, and 5% Spandex
Fabric weight: 4.8 oz.
- Naturally antimicrobial & odor-resistant so you can wear it multiple times between washing
- Sweat-wicking & fast-drying (2-3x faster than cotton)
- Four-way stretch
- Never shrinks or changes shape
- Functional & fashionable, ultra-soft, a wardrobe staple
- Breathable & moisture-wicking – thus incredibly airy in warm weather
- Subtly curved hem at the waist
Doug: 5'11", 165 lbs, Medium