The Stretch Terry Henley is our latest and softest creation. Yes, even softer than the One-Bag Henley. This shirt oozes comfort and timeless style.
Made with a thicker-weight hybrid TENCEL™️ and French Terry material, this henley is great for crisp autumn mornings and cooler temps. Throw it on for a hike, (post-pandemic) happy hour, and anything in between.
Good For: Everyday casual, lounging, office, outdoors, travel, slightly cooler temps
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
Fabric name: Stretch Terry
Fabric composition: 66% TENCEL™️ Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex
Fabric weight: 8.3 oz
- Ultra-comfort - The softest fabric we've ever made a shirt out of. Ever.
- Naturally antimicrobial and odor resistant
- Built with Spandex for four-way stretch
- Keeps its shape wash after wash
Antonio: 5'9", 165 lbs, Medium (Forest, Charcoal, Heather Lake)
- Jasper: 5'11", 150 lbs, Medium (Cinnamon)
Since this is our softest fabric ever, we've got some easy-care instructions that'll ensure your new Stretch Terry Henley stays pristine.
- Wash inside out to prevent any abrasion on the outside from the machine or other garments/buttons/zippers
- Wash cold, gentle cycle or just handwash
- Don’t overfill the washing machine
- Air-dry flat