While our One-Bag shirts have been daily staples for years, we couldn’t help but notice a vacancy in our closets for an equally versatile sweatshirt. That is, until now.
Introducing the One-Bag Terry Crew– a union of the old-school athletic stylings of our French Terry Crew Neck with the moisture-wicking, odor-fighting performance of the One-Bag Henley. At the heart of this marriage is the new French terry Eudae fabric made with a blend of recycled water bottles and Eucalyptus tree pulp.
Our medium-weight One-Bag Terry Crew maximizes adaptability for all temperatures: a breathable throw-on for spring and summer, while cozy as a non-constricting layer through the cooler months. Like the rest of our One-Bag gear, it’s silky soft with the perfect amount of stretch.
To boot, it’s an absolute travel essential, packing down tightly without wrinkling.
In the months we’ve spent testing the One-Bag Terry Crew, it’s become a near inseparable second skin. Once you get yours, we know you’ll feel the same way.
Fabric Specs & Details:
Fabric name: One-Bag Terry– small-loop backing
Fabric composition: 74% Recycled Polyester, 19% Tencel, 7% Spandex
Fabric weight: 8.8 oz, 299 gsm
- Quick-drying & sweat-wicking– versatility for all seasons
- Naturally antimicrobial and odor resistant– wash it less!
- Packs down small without wrinkling– the ultimate travel companion
- Keeps its shape without shrinking wash after wash
- Built with four-way stretch
- Flatlock seams
- Wash inside-out to prevent any abrasion on the outside from the machine or other garments/buttons/zippers.
- Wash cold, gentle cycle or just handwash.
- Air-dry flat– it dries quickly!
Mateo: 6'2", 185 lbs, Large