* NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-SALE FOR THE HEMP THERMAL RAGLAN. IF WE FULFILL OUR MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENT WE WILL CUT/SEW/DELIVER THESE BY EARLY MARCH 2021.
** IF YOU ORDER A HEMP THERMAL RAGLAN AND ADD ANOTHER ITEM TO YOUR CART AT CHECKOUT, ALL ITEMS WILL BE DELIVERED IN EARLY MARCH **
Introducing the long-awaited Hemp Thermal Raglan. This is our spin on a classic cool weather layering piece made with a unique hemp-cotton thermal knit fabric. The garment-dyed blend of 30% raw hemp and 70% combed cotton gives an understated texture that's stylish, cozy, and odor-resistant.
The Hemp Thermal Raglan is ultra-soft and less chunky than a traditional waffle thermal, standing out from a crowd of standard-issue thermal shirts.
The cut is the same as our beloved Minimalist Raglan but has a slightly more relaxed fit and drape since it's knit with a blend of natural hemp and cotton. It features flatlock raglan seams, a subtly curved hem, and a cleanly finished stretch cotton collar that keeps its shape wash after wash. The thermal knit fabric has a natural four-way stretch and will continue to soften over time.
Good For: Everyday casual, cool weather layering
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
Fabric name: Hemp Thermal
Fabric composition: 70% Cotton, 30% Hemp
Fabric weight: 5 oz. (t-shirt weight, but feels a bit thicker)
- Raglan seams
- Anti-baconing binding collar
- Ultra-soft with subtle texture
- Hemp fibers are: naturally odor-resistant, sustainable, soil restoring, durable, breathable
- Order the same size as your cotton jersey or Eudae shirts
- Barrett: 6'6", 180 lbs, Large