Our Stretch Terry Hoodie is perfect for cozying up by the fire, layering on the slopes, or, well, it's great for staying in bed all day too. The four-way stretch ensures that you'll never bunch up, while the odor resistance will have you smellin' nicer than ever before.
This hoodie is crafted with a blend of eucalyptus and organic cotton spun into midweight French terry. It has ultimate, cloud-like softness, and kinda feels like you're being hugged by a fluffy (and friendly) bear.
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
Fabric name: Stretch Terry
Fabric composition: 66% TENCEL™️ Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex
Fabric weight: 8.3 oz
- Ultra-comfort: The softest fabric we've made a shirt out of. Ever.
- Naturally antimicrobial and odor resistant
- Slash side pockets for hand warmth + storage
- No drawcord hood for a minimalist aesthetic
- Built with Spandex for four-way stretch
- Keeps its shape wash after wash
Lucky: 6'4", 200 lbs, Large (Black, Charcoal, Forest)
- Mike: 6'0", 175 lbs, Large (Heather Lake)
Since this is our softest fabric ever, we've got some easy-care instructions that'll ensure your new Stretch Terry Hoodie stays pristine.
- Wash inside out to prevent any abrasion on the outside from the machine or other garments/buttons/zippers
- Wash cold, gentle cycle or just handwash
- Don’t overfill the washing machine
- Air-dry flat