BAJA HOODIES ARE ON FINAL SALE NOW - NO RETURNS.
While our home in Los Angeles has always influenced product design and color choices, the Baja Hoodie is the catalyst of our favorite cultural and adventure-worthy destination south of the border.
Crafted from 11 oz. midweight French Terry, this piece features elements from classic ponchos and boasts all of Pistol Lake’s typical minimalist stylings. Lighter than its Pullover Hoodie predecessor, this newcomer won’t be too hot or restrictive – whether you’re hitting the trails or simply hanging at a beachside bonfire.
Adding in a kangaroo pouch front pocket and side seam vents at the hem, the result is a relaxed, versatile hoodie that you’ll reach for time and time again.
Good For: Casual, travel, backyard BBQs
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
- Fabric Name: Midweight French Terry
Fabric weight: 11. oz
- Looser knit and less heavy than our other French Terry styles
- Cozy but not hot or restricting, perfect for summer evenings/fall days
- Relaxed fit in the body and sleeve without being boxy
- Single-layer lightweight hood with twill-taped seams
- Kangaroo front pocket
- Side seam vents at the hem
Adrian: 5'11", 165 lbs, Medium