We spent two years and 100s of iterations developing Eudae. It wicks sweat, fights odors, doesn't get wrinkled, but it looks totally normal. So you can wear it anywhere without looking out of place.
2/3rds of all logo swag ends up in a Goodwill or landfill within 6 months*
It's bad for the environment. It's bad for your impressions.
It's time for a change.
Eudae is made out of recycled water bottles, Eucalyptus, and a little spandex to give it stretch. Each shirt pulls between 6-to-11 water bottles out of a landfill so you can feel good about wearing it.
Eudae is softer than your favorite cotton tee. It'll keep your employees, customers, investors, friends, enemies – whoever you give it to – coming back to wear it again and again.
- We've worked with Techstars Sports Accelerator Powered by Indy to make all of their gear dating back to 2019 - tees, hoodies, and henleys:
- We've also worked with Techstars Longevity as well as The Techstars Future of Longevity co-branded with Pivotal Ventures - Unisex tees, ladies tees, and hoodies (currently in production)
- We've worked with dozens of Techstars companies as well to make their demo-day gear, merch they sell in their online shops, as well as for employee holiday and welcome gifts. Some examples of companies we've done:
PlayEasy (Techstars Indy Sports 2019)
PWRFWD (Techstars Indy Sports 2021)
Ergatta (Techstars Indy Sports 2019)
- We've also done custom gear for a charity (Players for the Planet) that partners with MLB players to clean beaches in the Dominican Republic. (We also joined them in the DR to help clean 20+tons of plastic from the beaches.) We made the tees for the 100+ volunteers including notable MLB players like David Ortiz, Nelson Cruz, and Robinson Cano, as well as World Champion rock climber Sasha Digiulian.
100+ volunteers including notable MLB players
- We also do sweatshirts and hoodies for companies as well. Here's Adelaide Metrics in a crew neck and Heritage Bikes in a hoodie:
"We're really happy to have sustainable swag that also feels really soft and cozy. Our employees have commented about how they love the feel of the fabric. It shows in how much I see it worn both in and out of the office."
"Not a day goes by when at least one of our employees isn't wearing one of these shirts. The Eudae fabric is so soft and comfortable. And in addition to that, we had a great sustainability story to tell investors when we gifted these shirts for the holidays."
READY TO MAKE A CHANGE?
Fill out the form below. One of our team members will get back to you with a quote within 24 hours.