* NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-SALE FOR THE BUILDER SHIRT. IF WE FULFILL OUR MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENT WE WILL CUT/SEW/DELIVER THESE BY LATE MARCH 2021.
** IF YOU ORDER A BUILDER SHIRT AND ADD ANOTHER ITEM TO YOUR CART AT CHECKOUT, ALL ITEMS WILL BE DELIVERED IN LATE MARCH **
*** A NOTE ON PRICING: WE'RE ATTEMPTING TO REWARD EARLY BIRDS. PRICES WILL INCREASE SLOWLY THROUGHOUT THE PRE-SALE UNTIL THEY REACH THE $95 RETAIL VALUE IN MARCH.
While Eudae is our bread and butter, staying comfortable and stagnant is not something we do well. So the team hunkered down, hit the lab, and came up with a new timeless shirt inspired by classic American workwear.
We're so happy to introduce our Builder Shirt, a pre-sale prototype unlike anything else we've made before. Still interested? Here's the rub:
Made with 7 oz. 100% Cotton Twill, this rugged overshirt comes with all of Pistol Lake's minimalist stylings. Perfect as the top layer during the springtime but helpful as a mid-layer in the snowy tundra, the Builder Shirt is ready for anything.
Best of all, the relaxed fit gives more room in the body than most Pistol Lake shirts, so it'll cover you from weekend garage projects to the bar with ease.
- Heavier than your average button-down shirt
- Soft, broken-in feel with a flat waistline
- Two chest pockets with built-in pencil slot
- Contrast stitching on the pencil slot + top buttonhole
- Sewn loop on the back for hanging
- Resistant to tearing and abrasion, put it to the test
- Preshrunk so it'll never lose its shape, no matter the project
- We recommend ordering your usual shirt size
- Size down if you want an extra-snug fit, but there is no stretch
- Barrett: 6'6", 180 lbs, Large