If you've ever dreamed about being hugged by a teddy bear, the Stretch Terry Hoodie is for you. It's legitimately our softest fabric yet – and for us, that's saying something – and you might not want to take this off until the icy winter thaws.
Our newest addition to the wardrobe is perfect for cozying up by the fire, layering on the slopes, or, well, it's great for staying in bed all day too. The four-way stretch ensures that you'll never bunch up, while the odor resistance will have you smellin' nicer than ever before.
Treat yourself to a permanent hug this season and snag a Stretch Terry Hoodie – it's a game-changer.
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
Fabric name: Stretch Terry
Fabric composition: 66% TENCEL™️ Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex
Fabric weight: 8.3 oz
- Ultra-comfort: The softest fabric we've made a shirt out of. Ever.
- Naturally antimicrobial and odor resistant
- Slash side pockets for warmth + storage
- No drawcord hood for a minimalist aesthetic
- Built with Spandex for four-way stretch
- Keeps its shape wash after wash
Lucky: 6'4", 200 lbs, Large
Since this is our softest fabric ever, we've got some easy-care instructions that'll ensure your new Stretch Terry Hoodie stays pristine.
- Wash inside out to prevent any abrasion on the outside from the machine or other garments/buttons/zippers
- Wash cold, gentle cycle or just handwash
- Don’t overfill the washing machine
- Air-dry flat