Our collection of Stretch Terry Joggers, Shorts, Crew Necks, Hoodies, and Henleys are all hand-sewn from our softest fabric ever.
And for us, you know that's a big deal.
Crazy soft, these Joggers are like stuffing your legs in two sunny summer clouds, perfected for lounging, working from home, or napping in the fresh-cut grass.
The Stretch Terry fabric is made with organic cotton, eucalyptus (Tencel), and a bit of Spandex for perfectly stretchy, all-season sweatpants. While featuring the same cut and snap cell phone pocket as our French Terry Joggers, the Stretch Terry Joggers champion a lighter and more breathable bottom layer that's fit for all seasons. These joggers shine through spring and summer, keeping your legs swimming in cozy and cool comfort– never too hot or sweaty.
Go ahead: try to cook a new meal, take on a movie marathon and crush that at-home workout – each and every task is possible in our Stretch Terry Joggers, a do-it-all wonder of absolute comfort.
Fabric Specs & Other Details:
Fabric name: Stretch Terry
Fabric composition: 66% TENCEL™️ Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Spandex
Fabric weight: 8.3 oz
- Ultra-comfort: The softest fabric we've made pants out of. Ever.
- Breathable for all seasons– never hot and sweaty
- Naturally antimicrobial and odor-resistant
- Built with Spandex for four-way stretch
- Keeps its shape wash after wash after wash
Barrett: 6'6", 180 lbs, Large (Black, Charcoal, Gray)
Ryan: 6'0", 185 lbs, Large (Forest)
Since this is our softest fabric ever, we've got some easy-care instructions that'll ensure your new Stretch Terry Joggers stay pristine.
- Wash inside out to prevent any abrasion on the outside from the machine or other garments/buttons/zippers
- Wash cold, gentle cycle or just handwash
- Don’t overfill the washing machine
- Air-dry flat