At long last, the Builder Shirt is here.
A few months ago, we ran a pre-sale to gauge interest in a rugged overshirt – needless to say, the reaction blew us away.
Made out of 7 oz. 100% Cotton Twill, this sturdy and well-built shirt was sewn with all of Pistol Lake's minimalist stylings in mind.
Whether you're doing some much-needed spring cleaning in the garage or taking on a windy boardwalk, the Builder Shirt is ready for it all.
The Rapid-Fire Facts
- Heavier than your average button-down shirt - like a cross between a shirt and a jacket.
- Or, more affectionately, a 'shacket'
- Soft, broken-in feel with a flat waistline
- Two chest pockets with built-in pencil slot
- Contrast stitching on the pencil slot + top buttonhole
- Sewn loop on the back for hanging
- Resistant to tearing and abrasion
- Preshrunk so it'll never lose shape, no matter the project
- We recommend ordering your usual shirt size
- Size down if you want an extra-snug fit, but there is no stretch