Today is a big day at Pistol Lake because we're officially stepping back outside the box again.
While Eudae is our bread and butter, staying comfortable but stagnant is not something we do well. So the team hunkered down, hit the lab, and came up with a new timeless shirt inspired by classic American workwear.
We're so happy to introduce our Builder Shirt, a pre-sale prototype unlike anything else we've made before. Here's the rub:
Made with 7 oz. 100% Cotton Twill, this rugged overshirt comes with all of Pistol Lake's minimalist stylings. Perfect as the top layer during the springtime but helpful as a mid-layer in the snowy tundra, the Builder Shirt is ready for anything.
Best of all, the relaxed fit gives more room in the body than most Pistol Lake shirts, so it'll cover you from weekend garage projects to the bar with ease.
Pre-sales are available now in Alpine, Vintage Black, Faded Navy, and Sand!
- Heavier than your average button-down shirt - like a cross between a shirt and a jacket.
- Or, more affectionately, a "shacket"
- Soft, broken-in feel with a flat waistline
- Two chest pockets with built-in pencil slot
- Contrast stitching on the pencil slot + top buttonhole
- Sewn loop on the back for hanging
- Resistant to tearing and abrasion, put it to the test
- Preshrunk so it'll never lose its shape, no matter the project
- We recommend ordering your usual shirt size
- Size down if you want an extra-snug fit, but there is no stretch
Pre-sale Note: Waste not, want not. This is a pre-sale and we're doing something new with pricing to reward early birds. The earlier you reserve one of these bad boys, the more you'll save.
The $79 price you see now will increase continually until delivery in late March, assuming we hit our minimum order quantity.
Chase your future spring daydreams with our newest creation yet – what are you waiting for?